Father Hatred Becomes Trump Hatred

Trump feels like your father who's tough but fair, leading to suggesting that TDS sufferers had bad experiences with their fathers and the hate transferred to Trump.

Derrida, in a lecture on religion at CUNY,

When one prays one is always a child. Something childish, something archaic. Gathering some of the memories of my childhood, and the images, the imagery, the iconography of God as a grandfather, a severe, just grandfather with a beard, and at the same time a mother who thinks I am innocent, who is ready to forgive me, there are these naive couple of terribly just but merciless father, but just, understanding father, and the mother who is trying to trust my innocence. This is the childish layer of my prayers...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOWAcpIaB8&t=352s



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transgender Sports

Easy-to-assemble Homes